Just a Vanilla Cake Recipe

This cake has a beautiful crumb and is wonderfully moist, even days after baking. Not quite as airy and fluffy as a white cake, vanilla cake is a little richer although still light, and the perfect choice for a birthday or party cake that will please everyone. Next Post in this Series: White Cake Baker's Note: If you've followed my blog for a while, you know that I live in Colorado, and I create and test all of my recipes for high altitude.
This cake has a beautiful crumb and is wonderfully moist, even days after baking. Not quite as airy and fluffy as a white cake, vanilla cake is a little richer although still light, and the perfect choice for a birthday or party cake that will please everyone. Next Post in this Series: White Cake Baker's Note: If you've followed my blog for a while, you know that I live in Colorado, and I create and test all of my recipes for high altitude.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here